Thursday 31 December 2009

New Years Eve thoughts

[simple-woman-daybook-small.jpg]

I am thinking... that my house is lovely and clean and tidy ready to greet the New Year
I am thankful for...having had such a wonderful 2009
From the kitchen...
I have baked some biscuits to take as gifts for the hostesses of the parties I am going to later
I am wearing...a black and sparkley gold striped top, black skirt and tights.
I am creating...
memories
I am going...
out in a while to visit good friends and then family.
I am reading...
"The organised Mums handbook"
I am hoping...
for a wonderful 2010 with lots of love and laughter.
I am hearing...my partner hoover!
Around the house...
the Christmas decorations are sparkling, it will be a shame when we take them down at the weekend.
One of my favorite things...
is thinking back over special memories from the old year.
A few plans for the rest of the week:
Take down the Christmas decorations, spend time with my partner and son. Prepare for my sons 1st Birthday next week.
Here is picture for th
ought I am sharing...My special boys watching the F1 racing



Happy New Year to you all. I hope you make some wonderful memories in 2010 x x

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful new year pips mum and that 2010 is a good year for you. Can't believe how much your little one is growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope 2010 is everything you hope for (and then some!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to read them :-)