They are so easy to make and I have been using up odd balls of wool, although I have ordered some fluffy yellow eyelash yarn to make some more.
The pattern is knitted in one piece of garter stitch.
- Cast on 26 sts.
- New Row –
K2 tog, all across row.
- Break off yarn leaving an end long enough to thread through remaining stitches.
- Pull up remaining 13 stitches tightly and fasten off.
- Stitch with a back seam then thread a running stitch through at this point to form neck.
- Stuff head then pull up thread at neck and fasten off tightly.
- I have used stick on goggle eyes that I had but you could easily just stitch them on. I also used some leftover felt to make beaks.