Sunday 3 January 2010

Bucket List day!

Today I am going to begin to give some thought to 100: Start to write a Bucket List. I am not going to finish it obviously, I see my Bucket List as being a fluid thing that can change and be added too as life takes me. I will spend some quiet time thinking of what is important to me and what I want to achieve from life.

I have also began on 52: Make my Best friend a 30th Birthday Lucky Dip. Later in the year my best friend turns 30 and I am making her a little basket with 30 individual presents inside. Some are small gifts some are larger more special ones. I have picked up a few items in the sales that I think she will like and I have begun to wrap them in different paper. Already she has 7 little gifts and they look very cute being all different colours.

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck with the bucket list (might do this myself as well!) and with the gift idea (I have done this in the past for my parents for advent - beats a cardboard one any-time!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did an advent 1 for my Mum! She loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a present, will have to remember that one, as i think it sounds really sweet. Best of luck with the bucket list, well worth doing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to read them :-)