Monday 6 December 2010

Sorry!!!!

Right first of all, I am very sorry for having been so lame at updating.

I got a bit disheartened as it seemed I had been so very unrealistic in what I could achieve.

I have been plodding through my list and have managed to tick off a few without really realising it. My reading of the 100 greatest books has proved to be too much of a challenge and I am pitifully behind with them.

I realise as well I hadnt factored in my finances (or lack of them!) when making my list. A few will just not be possible due to such limited funds, such as visiting Edinburgh, getting a fourth tattoo, buying another Tiffany piece and completing a Diploma course. At the end of the day I would rather only work part time and spend more time with my son than have more money for my my 101 things.

My end date is 11th Feb 2011 so I will aim for a final push. I definately plan on making another list, if nothing else it has made me consider my hopes, dreams and ambitions.

4 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back! Can i just point out to you that your list ends Feb 2012 and not 2011!! Was sure you weren't due to finish before me and i went back to your earliers posts (blog archive for may) and saw that your end date is 11th Feb 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!!!! I thought it was next Feb? I am a year ahead of myself!!! Thank you for pointing it out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also think of this Pips Mum, what ever you get done on the 101 list is a bonus and may have been something you would have put off for ever so take everything you do as a success

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just thought pointing it out might cheer you up, in that realising you have more time than you think and that you've done perhaps more than you thought you had. As temp points out, whatever gets done on the 101 list is a bonus and even if we don't achieve things on them it enables us to gain perspective on whats important and what we want to do.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to read them :-)