Saturday 19 March 2011

I'm a Happy, Shabby Girl!!!

It has been a beautiful day here, Chris took Aidan for a play in the park as I had some chores to catch up on. I went and did some food shopping, filled the car with petrol and topped up our gas meter. Whilst out I popped into my Favourite Three Home stores, it's a risk normally as I always see such lovely things!!
Between the stores I came away with:


This Cute Biscuit Barrel




These lovely Mugs



And 2 of these wonderful Cushions
I also got a lovely ceramic red polka dot Bread Bin.

I LOVE all of my purchases especially as they were made with some Christmas money I had forgotton I had.

It is so nice to have useful items that make me smile around our home
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to read them :-)