Friday 18 March 2011

St Patricks Day


I hope you had a lovely St Patricks Day, I must confess to a slight headache this morning! We had a party as it is also my Dads Birthday and I made an Irish Stew with Colcannon and served it with Homebaked Soda Bread.
The huge stew pot was emptied!



The Guinness cake turned out lovely and was moist and delicious, I had a few problems with the topping though as it didn't seem to want to set and was a lot thinner than I was expecting.
I used some green glitter sugar sprinkles on top as Leprechaun dust
!



After our meal we played Irish Music and all enjoyed Dancing and Singing,
Aidan loved it.



1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great saint patricks day and it looks like everyone had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to read them :-)