Monday 1 August 2011

:-(

Feeling a bit grumpy today as I thought Aidan would qualify for his free Nursery hours in January but actually he will have to wait until Easter. This means we will have to continue to find £300 a month for 4 months longer than I thought. It has put all of my plans into chaos so feeling quite miserable at the moment and foolish that I made such an oversight.

Not giving up on the dream yet though, December is a while away yet so still time to earn more and pay more off. I have begun to stockpile dry goods, Toiletries and also cleaning materials. My plan is to to pop an extra item into my trolley each week so by December I should have a nice stash.

Any other tips you can think of?

TTFN x x

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're being positive despite a set back PFV!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to read them :-)