Monday 7 November 2011

2 posts in 1 day!!!

So I thought I would update on my Life at the minute.

I am still doing my 1.5 hour each way commute, thought I would have got used to it by now but no such luck! I receive a good petrol allowance, so I am squirrelling it away each month.

Redundancy wise I am no nearer than I was previously. I have been given a 6 month project role which takes me through to 10th April so am employed until then. After that my plan is still to be a stay at home Mum and add to our Family. As I said before, the petrol allowance is quite generous so even taking out what I spend in petrol each month I am left with a fair surplus and this is being used to save or pay off debts.

My Flat is currently on the market, it has actually sold twice but fallen through both times. It is really tough paying 2 mortgages but hopefully it is just a short term problem.

In about 3 weeks we are off on a Family holiday to Disneyland Paris, I cannot wait and know a little boy who is going to be in awe of it all :-)

We are still doing the Flat Stanley project and have had 6 Flat Familys come to stay with us! When I get a moment free I will do a post about them with some photos, its been so much fun having them to stay.

We have 2 new furry additions to our Family! Frankie and Spooky joined us recently, they are 7 months old and are rehomed through the Cats Protection League. Previously they lived in a drug den and were mistreated, I am so glad we were able to give them a loving home.





So thats my News, what about you?
x x x

1 comment:

  1. Kittens are gorgeous.

    We're plodding along, trying to pay off mortgage and going to Africa next July.

    Good luck with that commute!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to read them :-)