Sunday 1 January 2012

De-Cluttering

From reading a few other wonderful Blogs I can see that I am not the only one who wants to do a bit of declutttering this year.

"But its so time consuming"
"Theres always something more interesting to do"
"I get stressed out that theres so much to do"


I hear you cry! Well thats exactly how I feel but then I found this


Give it a click and you will see that it is a fabulous calendar that gives you just one task a day to do, thereby breaking it down into small manageable chunks. All of the little tasks will only take a few minutes out of your day, leaving you with plenty of time for the things you want to do.

Its a great Blog too with lots of tips so whilst you are there why not pop the kettle on
and have a read.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun with all the decluttering! Hope you get everything nicely organised:-) Thanks for the link, will be sure to check it out.

    The one thing i find about decluttering is what to do with the stuff i declutter. If i do a car boot sale i find that it clutters up my house for ages and getting to the charity shop isn't very easy where i am. I will make more of an effort though in 2012.

    Have a great start to 2012 and hope this is a fantastic year for you and your lovely family.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that calendar! Thank's for stopping by today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to read them :-)