Sunday 15 January 2012

Value Baby Wipes, is there anything they can't do?


My Name is Vicky and I am addicted to Baby Wipes!

There, I've said it.

I LOVE baby wipes, I only ever use a value brand, normally Morrisons Savers, and they cost me the princely sum of 48p for 80 wipes yet they have so many uses. Now I know if I was being money saving I would use a reusable cloth but sometimes you just need the convenience and hygiene of disposable.

Here is just a few of the things I use them for:

  • Cleaning Aidan up whilst travelling or after a snack
  • Taking my Make up off at the end of a day
  • Cleaning up in the car, I grab a wipe and dust the dashboard and gear stick whilst I wait for Chris to finish work or whilst stuck in traffic
  • Cleaning the Laminate flooring
  • Removing colouring pencil scribbles off of the floors and cupboards
  • Generally dusting the Living room
  • Cooling down when hot and sticky in summer
  • Giving a nice shine to shoes
  • Wiping over the Bathroom, sink and loo. For extra hygiene you can pop a bit of Disinfectant on them.
  • Removing anything sticky from anywhere! Wipe, scrunch and throw away!
  • Wiping down your laptop to remove sticky fingers
  • Getting rid of grubby finger prints from light switches and sockets
  • Removing cat fur from sofas, rugs and clothes
  • Wiping Cats wet paws when they come in from outside to prevent a trail of paw prints
  • Cleaning bin lids, again you can pop some disinfectant on them too and then chuck away
  • Clearing up spills, especially things like coffee granules
  • Wiping the handrail on the stairs, doesnt make it slippy or dangerous and god only knows what germs lurk on there.
  • Giving a public loo seat a quick once over before use

And thats just a few!
Now do you see why I always have a pack on me?

1 comment:

  1. I love baby wipes! Probably one of the best inventions ever in my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to read them :-)