Sunday 25 March 2012

Springy Sunday

As it was so warm and Springy I decided to spend some time in the Garden, pottering about and having a little tidy up. Aidan of course wanted to "help" so he began by watering my pots, the Daffodil and Tulip bulbs are just begining to come through and the purple crocuses look so pretty.



Then we looked for Lady bugs, there seems to be a lot of them around which I am pleased about as they always make me smile.


We soon found one and I picked it up so it could tickle Aidans palms, she happily wandered around and eventually flew away.


A nice Afternoon and didnt cost us a penny, even the water was from the rainfall caught in the water butt :-)

Hope you are all enjoying lovely Weekend Weather too x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to read them :-)